There’s nothing better than driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini supercar in the region where they are made!
Ferrari, Lamborghini and many more! Test drive your favorite sports car during a thrilling motor tour in Bologna Motor Valley in Italy. Easily combine your test drive with visits to the car factories and museums of Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani and Maserati.
from 10 minutes onwards
Everyday on request
Choose your preferred car from a wide range of luxury sports cars, decide the amount of drive time, take your seat, push start and go! There is nothing like the sound of a powerful engine!
You can choose among the latest and most exclusive models of Ferrari and Lamborghini cars and enjoy a driving experience in absolute safety. Select your favourite itinerary from the city to the hills and the surrounding mountains to unleash your inner racing driver.
The experience includes:
- road test drive on a top-class Italian luxury cars
- assistance of a tutor/driver
- attendance certificate
- Ferrari California THS
- Ferrari Portofino
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- Ferrari 488 Spider
- Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
- Lamborghini Huracán Spyder
- Lamborghini Huracán Performante
- Lamborghini Huracán Evo Spyder
- road test drive on a top-class Italian luxury car, models available as for today:
Ferrari California THS, Ferrari Portofino, Ferrari 458 Spider, Ferrari 488 Spider, Ferrari GTC4 Lusso
Lamborghini Huracán Spyder, Lamborghini Huracán Performante, Lamborghini Huracán Evo Spyder
- attendance certificate
Prices per person:
9 km/10 minutes: from Eur 100,00
Passenger: Eur 20,00
Video: Eur 25-30,00
Group quotations on request.
- An expert tutor co-driver will sit beside you for your safety and assist you during this amazing experience.
- Please note that the minimum age required is 19. You must have more than one year of driving experience on your driving license.
- According to the Italian Law you must be 19 years old to drive a luxury Italian sport car and need to carry a valid driving license. If your license is issued in a non EU country you need an “International driver’s license” in addition to your valid driver’s license. You can easily require it online on the International Automobile Association web-site. If you drive without an International driving license you may risk a fee by the local police.
- For safety reasons one can drive only accompanied by a tutor/driver seated next to him. Passengers will stay in the back seats.
- Some car models allow passengers other than the driver (test drives on real roads).
- In case of technical problems or bad weather conditions, the supplier reserves the right to cancel the test drive.
- Please note that prices don’t include transfer from/to your hotel/apartment which can be arranged on request.
- For the Track Experience please refer to relating section.